Wednesday, January 25, 2012

another custom order mailed out!

Yay.  It's Wednesday.  Which means it's not Friday.

Innyhoo, I finished up this slouchy hat last night for a custom order:

P1240146

The photo's a wee bit grainy because I took it a night, but my tripod avoided completely destroying it.  I  was dropped it in the mail this morning, so it should be on the way to its final destination shortly!

I have to say, I love the final result.  It's based on the Ballpark Hats I've been making (pattern courtesy of Lion brand), but it didn't have a pom-pom.  It's made in Vanna's Choice black, which was surprisingly soft after my experience with the much rougher grey.

Speaking of yarn, I just discovered that there's a Hobby Lobby not too far from us.  Paint me green and call me Gumby, because I am SO EXCITED to get me some sparkly "I Love This Yarn".  I'll let you know if I can get there this weekend.  My guess is my bank account will say "No".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...