Wednesday, February 1, 2012

custom creation: red crochet slouch hat

Hi, everyone!  I'm back after a brief and stressful hiatus.  Something tells me there will be quite a few of those this semester.  Silly classes are going to kill me.

Anyway, I've just completed a small batch of custom orders, and here's one of my favorites: a really cute and simple slouch hat in one of my favorite colors - bright red!

P1290148

P1290150

P1290151

The yarn I used was Red Heart Soft Touch, and it lives up to its name.  It's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

I definitely want to make a bunch more of these slouch hats for my shop.  They're simple and quick to make, but look so awesome when they're done.  It's just something I improvise each time, but I'm loving the band I make on the bottom, as well.  Go me.

Let me know if you're interested in a written pattern for this hat and I'll try to type one up this weekend.

Hope you're all having a great week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...