Wednesday, January 11, 2012

super cute slouchy hat from lion brand

Last week, I finished this cute little number I had seen floating around in my Internet travels:

P1080126

P1080125

P1080124

It's called the Ballpark Hat, and the pattern is from Lion Brand.  I used Vanna's Choice yarn, which is actually the yarn called for, and I'm loving it.  I wore it the other night and it was sooooo super warm - so warm that I started sweating, so I'm not sure it'll be a wardrobe staple, haha.

One thing about this yarn I hadn't realized before is that it makes me itch a little - almost like wool.  Not sure what that's about, and I've never worn Vanna's Choice myself before (I usually opt for Caron Simply Soft).  I think it'll be better after I wash it.  Let me know if you have any suggestions!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...