Thursday, January 5, 2012

five days of ziggy hats - day four

Welcome back to my super short "5 Days of Ziggy Hats" series!  I'm really excited to talk about this next hat because it's one of my favorite color combos - bright pink, bright green, and sparkly all over.

P1010107

P1010108

P1010109

I used the always fabulous Caron Simply Soft Party, which I can't get enough of.  Literally.  No stores in my area carry it.  I even checked our Joann's, which is where I picked it up in the first place when I visited a friend in West Chester.  It's a shame because I would use this yarn in almost every project if I could.

One more day left of Ziggy hats!  I'm hoping to make a ton more in the future, but we'll see what happens with classes (they start up again next week... fun).

If you'd like to make your own hat, you can purchase the Ziggy pattern by clicking here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...