Tuesday, January 3, 2012

five days of ziggy hats - day two

For the second day of Ziggy Hats Mania, I'm going to show you this fun Christmas hat that I made.  After Christmas.  So maybe next year, I'll get to wear it and enjoy it.

P1010110
P1010111
P1010112
I got the yarn years ago in a Herrschners Holiday Yarn Pack that came with 10 balls of sparkly deliciousness.  It's a pretty good price for the amount and quality of yarn.  The particular pack used was the Victorian Christmas pack, and I just love the colors - but they have quite a selection, so make sure to check it out for your next holiday project!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Ziggy hat - which one will I choose? :P

If you'd like to make your own hat, you can purchase the Ziggy pattern by clicking here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...