Monday, December 5, 2011

monday comes onces again...

Sadly, Monday has made yet another appearance in our lives and I wish I had more to show for it!  I've been working on Christmas gifts and finishing up the last of my custom etsy shop orders - and since almost all of those are knitted, it's going a bit slower than usual for me!  And I'm a quick knitter!

Anyway, I thought I'd show you some of the new hat designs I've been selling in my shop.  People have taken a lot of interest in them, so I'll be making more in the near future.  Two of these have already sold!

P1010047

P1010032

P1010036

How is everyone else's Christmas knitting coming?  I'm on gift #4 of 16 total, haha.  I'm worried I won't make it, but now that the shop is closed to custom orders, I can just sit down and focus on getting these things done.  Maybe I'll come back with a sneak peek later in the week :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Hubby and I went to Christmas at Hershey Park.  And be surprised - I got a pink Santa hat to make the experience that much more festive:



Have a great Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...