Wednesday, December 28, 2011

finally sharing some christmas crafts!

Now that Christmas is over, I can finally show off some of the gifts I made!  Here's a super cute pig hat I crocheted for my cousin using all kinds of pink baby yarns:

Crochet Pig Hat

Crochet Pig Hat
Crochet Pig Hat

Crochet Pig Hat
I didn't work from a pattern - just sort of improvised it.  If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably make the nose 3-dimensional, but I'm still kinda happy with it :)

Hope you all had a great weekend and are super excited to get back to the daily grind.  I know I am!  Just kidding.  I wish I'd have taken this whole week off from work to enjoy some of our new goodies, but alas.

I'll be back later this week and next to share some of the fun crafty things I got for Christmas (I'm gonna learn tatting and sewing!), plus I have some other projects to share.  In addition to getting fun things, we also got to spend a lot of time with our families and even squeezed in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo," which was a really great movie.  If you're interested, I'd recommend reading the book first only because the movie moves quickly and doesn't explain a lot - some people in the audience were lost and the one lady behind us spent the whole movie explaining to someone else what was going on.  Kind of annoying!

Hurray for the holidays, though, and I wish that they didn't go by faster and faster every year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...