Wednesday, December 7, 2011

gift ideas for knitters and crocheters

Okay, crafters - it's officially "well into" the holiday season, which means one of two things:
  1. You're going insane trying to find gifts for everyone on your list who already has everything (or knitting/crocheting furiously to customized gifts in the nick of time), or
  2. You're fielding questions about what you (as a crafter) want for the holiday season.
And maybe you're even a little bit like me, where you're doing everything mentioned above and barely have time to breathe.  I've taken to bringing my knitting with me to work so I can get something accomplished during my lunch breaks.

I thought I'd make things a little easier on us all by compiling this short list of fun gifts for the crocheters and knitters in our lives.  Some are Christmas-themed, and some are not-so-Christmas-themed - but all of them are things I'd personally love to receive in my stocking this year:


Rockin' Around ...
$10.00

Art Yarn, Red Hands...
$28.00

Keep Calm and finis...
$2.15

Christmas Ornament ...
$8.00

Knit your own amigu...
$6.00

Pattern Wallet Knit...
$35.00

Hand Knit Stamp - H...
$17.00

Needles, Crochets a...
$32.99

Knitting or crochet...
$18.99

Knitting Kit Sheep ...
$10.00

Any Five Patterns
$22.00

Drop spindle kit, w...
$22.00

Handmade Wood Croch...
$19.99

Droplets...removabl...
$8.00

Thick and Thin Meri...
$17.50

Wreath, 14" Ch...
$40.00

And who says you have to buy all these goodies for everyone else on your list?  After all that shopping, and those long nights spent pouring over your knitting needles or crochet hooks, I think we all deserve a little something :)

You could even just leave this screen open so your friends and family "accidentally" see these fun little gift ideas.  I mean... I'm not sneaky.

I hope you enjoy the photos!  It certainly put me in the holiday spirit.  Make sure to keep supporting your fellow independent artists :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...