Monday, October 29, 2012

hurricane sandy prep

As most of you know, I'm located near the east coast of the US.  Depending on what source you're reading, we may experience either heavy winds and rain or potentially fatal conditions.  Either way, it's almost definite that we'll be without power for a few days at best.

Here's pretty much what they're predicting (I'm not sure how you've been able to escape the news coverage, but you never know):


I was supposed to post a Sharp Crochet Hook review tomorrow, but am postponing it because I'd like to be able to answer your questions.  I also ran out of time with everything going on, including Hurricane Sandy ridiculousness.

I may or may not have access to the Internet over the next few days, but either way, I wanted to let you know that we are prepared - though my responses may be slow.

Stay safe, everyone, and don't go outside unless you have to (which I do).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...