Tuesday, October 16, 2012

fun halloween knit & crochet patterns 2012

My new "thing" (if you haven't noticed) is compiling adorable knit & crochet projects that cater to upcoming holidays.  I'm not sure how or why this started, but I've really been enjoying my new found interest in Etsy treasuries and the joy they bring when preparing for crafty and festive events.

This week, I put together some paid-for knit and crochet patterns that struck my fancy.  Nothing like some eye candy to brighten a dreary day (and it's been a bit rainy in my neck of the woods).  I love fall and Halloween colors, so they made me happy.

These adorable knit and crochet patterns are sure to get you in the Halloween spirit - and may even make great costumes! Enjoy one of my favorite holidays with two of my favorite crafts:


PDF Pattern Five Li...
$6.00

SALE Frankenstein H...
$4.50

Witch Hat and Ruffl...
$5.00

KNITTING CHART - Sk...
$3.00

Halloween Set - Cro...
$10.00

PATTERN Crochet BUN...
$7.00

Crochet Garland PDF...
$5.00

Pattern Frankenstei...
$5.00

Halloween Witches A...
$4.95

CROCHET PATTERN - M...
$4.80

Crochet Pattern: Ha...
$4.50

Crocheted Mini Hall...
$8.00

X361 Filet Crochet ...
$3.95

Knitting Pattern fo...
$1.50

Owl Knitting Patter...
$3.00

Knit your own Creep...
$4.00
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...