Tuesday, October 23, 2012

finished: front- and back-post crochet beanie

Hello, hello, hello!

We have started another week, and it's back to work, class, and custom orders for me.  I'm not sure how I managed to do it, but I was somehow able to accomplish a lot this past weekend - including a bunch of custom orders (and even starting one for my upcoming craft show [so I'll at least have one item to show now]).

Here's one of my faves:



It's a cream-colored front- and back-post crochet beanie with matching flower.  I love making these and don't think people order them enough.  That said, it's been gaining in popularity lately, so I'm happy about that.

The pattern is my own, inspired by a picture I saw online years ago.  The yarn is Loops & Threads Impeccable, and I enjoyed working with it.  I couldn't get out to Hobby Lobby to grab any "I Love This Yarn", which is my new go-to acrylic, but I thought this was a good substitute.

If you support my opinion that not enough people are wearing this hat, then check it out in my etsy shop.  They make great holiday gifts (wink-wink-nudge-nudge) or they'll protect you from an early snow storm.  Shout outs to a few of my Canadian customers ;)

I hope everyone is having a great start to your weeks!  I'm sad that my favorite month is coming to an end - even if it means it's almost time to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...