Wednesday, March 28, 2012

knit & crochet pattern ideas for easter and spring

I don't know when it happened, but I blinked and it was suddenly a week before Easter.  Back in February, I had all these grand plans to crochet little baskets as favors for our annual family dinner.  Guess what didn't happen in a timely fashion?

In case anyone else is in a similar bind, I've scoured Etsy to find some amazingly adorable knit and crochet patterns for Easter and Spring.  Be excited becaues many of them are on sale since the holiday is quickly approaching.  I know I'll be purchasing a few of these to make my favors :)

Easter eggs & baby ...
$5.00
EASTER SALE Bunny ...
$1.00
NEW PATTERN - Easte...
$7.50
Crochet Pattern Eas...
$3.75
Crochet PATTERN PDF...
$2.00
Easter Egg Chick Cr...
$2.25
Easter Bunny CROCHE...
$4.99
Crochet Easter Bunn...
$5.00
EASTER EGG Knitting...
$5.00
Easter Bunnys Famil...
$3.00
knitting pattern fo...
$2.25
Marshmallow Peep Mi...
$5.00
Candytuft - toy bun...
$3.95
Knitting Pattern On...
$5.50
Bunny Knitting Patt...
$4.00
Loopy the Sheep flu...
$3.00

Happy yarning!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...