Wednesday, March 7, 2012

jack skellington crochet hat

Hi, everyone!  It's time to post some photos of another small project I completed during my unplanned break from the Internet.

Here's a Jack Skellington hat I crocheted for a swap I participated in:




I was worried that she and her daughter wouldn't like it because it's so off-the-wall, but I enjoyed making it.  And I'm happy to report that they love it!

The Jack Skellington hat is just a simple crocheted beanie.  I did the top rounds in white, then outlined it with a round of black in the front loop only.  On the next round, I worked into the back loops of the white round.  The rest of the beanie is worked normally and would look great with or without a face :)

I have to admit that another reason I hadn't posted photos is because my swap partner didn't receive them until recently and I didn't want to spoil the surprise!

Hope you're all having a great week.  I don't know about you, but I'm happy that it's already Hump Day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...