Monday, October 3, 2011

baby hats galore!

Here are just some of the baby hats I've been working on :)

WIPs - Baby Hats - Knit & Crochet
I particularly love the munchkin hats.  I've made a couple before and it gets easier every time, especially now that I've switched to the magic loop method.  In the past, I've added pom-poms to the end, but this time opted for a tassle.  It was really easy to make (I've never made a tassle before) and I think it looks great!

Just need to finish up some toddler hats and diaper covers to match the football and baseball hats and this order will be done.  I completed the girl's toddler hat last night and have to make a flower for it before starting the boy's.  Haven't figure out what I'm doing for that yet, but I did buy an awesome pattern over the weekend to make those owl hats we've all seen floating around.  So maybe I'll get creative.

And another week begins...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...