Friday, October 21, 2011

and so another pet crosses the rainbow bridge

Early this morning, Hubby and I were devastated to discover that our youngest cat, Peter, had suddenly decided to leave us.  He wasn't even three years old yet, and the only thing we can hope is that his last moments were peaceful.


It's sad to end the week like this, but this is the one way I know I can help to remember him.  Rest in peace, Pinderschloss!

This is the second beloved pet to pass since I started this blog three years ago, and our third major loss.  Sometimes I don't think we're meant to have nice things.

On that depressing note, I'm going to try and get a grip on myself this weekend.  I've started by venturing back to Pinterest and looking a crafty things in pretty colors.  It's been a hard couple months, and we've just now started to feel better, so this is a huge setback for us.

I hope you all have a good weekend, and if you, too, have an adorably fat kitty - make sure to hug and squeeze them tightly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...