Some of these I received as gifts, and some I bought for myself with some Christmas money on Amazon. Looks like I'll be keeping myself busy this year. Or just look at the patterns a bunch, contemplate making them, decide I have no time, and put them on my bookshelf, haha. We'll see!
Here are the pattern books shown, starting with the front row and working L-R:
Row 1: (wow, this is reading like a knitting pattern already!)
- 2011 Knitting Pattern A Day Desk Calendar
- 2011 Crochet Pattern A Day Desk Calendar (from mom and dad!)
- Cowl Girls: The Neck's Big Thing to Knit
- Hattitude: Knits for Every Mood
- 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and More (from mom and dad!)
- Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders: 101 Patterns That Go Way Beyond Socks!
- The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic & Original Patterns
- 400 Knitting Stitches: A Complete Dictionary of Essential Stitch Patterns
- Stitch 'n Bitch Superstar Knitting: Go Beyond the Basics (from hubby!)
- Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn
Something tells me that any free space I had on my pattern bookshelf won't exist anymore when I go to put these away :)