Saturday, July 17, 2010

Independent Crafters vs. The Super Store

Hey, everyone!  As most of you know, I'm working toward my MBA with a focus in Marketing.  As part of that process, I have to take pesky classes like Economics, haha.  Okay, so it wasn't that bad.  Anyway, my final project for class was to pick a topic related to economics.  Some examples given were how knock-off handbags affect the fashion industry, talk in-depth about Reagonomics, and all that good stuff.

Of course, I chose to write about the craft industry and its effect on the economy.

I'm really proud of this project, and I learned a lot about small businesses.  I thought I'd share my paper with you because you might be interested (and maybe it'll give us all a little boost to update our Etsy shops more often :P).


Independent Crafters vs. the Super Store

Insert some stuff here about how this is copyrighted by me and you can't plagiarize my project, blah blah blah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...