Wednesday, August 22, 2012

finished project: red slouchy beanie for custom order

'Ello, 'ello!

Is everyone back to normal after the Olympics?  Or the Ravellenic Games?  I meant to participate this year, but it just didn't happen with my summer class.  I guess it was worth it since I got an A - can't complain!  My inner chant sounds something like, "Three more months... three more months..."  November can't come soon enough.

I wanted to pop in and show you a photo of my most recent custom order: a red slouchy beanie using my own pattern (available here):


Red is the most popular color for this beanie, but I can make it in any color(s) you'd like.  I'm thinking about making up a few in some more sample colors - I need to stock for an as-of-yet-unscheduled craft show in the fall anyway, so might as well!

I'm not sure what happened, but I've been getting regular orders again recently.  Must be close to Autumn :)  My favorite time of year!  Time to whip up a bunch of hat and scarf projects, which is exactly what I'm about to do for some upcoming commissions.

Hope you're all having a great week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...