Wednesday, November 23, 2011

happy thanksgiving - enjoy these custom baby knits/crochets :D

Whelp, I finally finished all those super adorable baby items!  Before I ship them out in the next couple days, I thought I'd post some photos! 

The items are for a (hopefully) new friend of mine who will be using these as photo props - I can't wait to see what those look like!  They include a football hat and diaper cover set, a baseball hat and diaper cover set, some munchkin hats, and some adorable toddler hats.

P1010030

P1010023

P1010040

P1010021

P1010025

P1010029

I hope you all have a fantabulous Thanksgiving!  Hubby and I will be enjoying the holiday with both our families, gorging ourselves on two delicious meals.  I plan to get a lot of knitting in for Christmas gifts while I'm staying with my parents, then it's time to come home and have another tasty turkey dinner with our friends in the area.

I'll tell you what, though - as hectic as this long weekend will be for me, I'm still really looking forward to four days off and some "me" time!

Be safe, everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...