Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the "a - z" of me!

Here's something fun for a little change of pace that I stole from another blog I follow.  We all read each other's blogs so often, but how much do we really know about one another?  Feel free to steal the meme below and fill in your own answers - I'd love to read more about my fellow crafters :)

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Recently upgraded from a Full to a Queen... though we haven't noticed a difference since the frame from IKEA broke (be surprised), rendering it useless until fixed.

C. Chore that you hate:  Everything.  Probably something between putting laundry away and washing the dishes.

D. Dogs: Not at the moment... just our furry kitty Charlie for the time being.

E. Essential start to your day:  Lots of coffee.  There's no point in talking to me unless there are 16oz of pure caffeinated deliciousness in my system.

F. Favourite color: My corny artist answer is that I love all colors.  I do, however, dislike pastels.  To me, they're colors that have lost their wills to live.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'8"

I. Instruments you play:  Flute and piano.  I also sing.  Haven't done anything in a really long time, though.  Been too busy with school :(

J. Job title: Marketing Designer
K. Kids: Maybe someday!

L. Live: An hour outside of Philadelphia and about two hours outside of NYC.

M. Mother’s name: Linda

N. Nicknames: Jenn, Jenny, Bubba (thanks to Hubby for that one), Mang
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once when I was little and had scarlet fever, then again when I had my gall bladder removed at 19.

P. Pet peeve: Changes by the hour.  It's usually bad drivers (specifically those who don't know how to merge) and ignorance.

Q. Quote from a movie:  "Never take it seriously.  If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt, and if you never get hurt, you always have fun.  And if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit your friends." ~Almost Famous

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: None.  Explains a lot, I bet :)

T. Time you wake up: 7:10AM on weekdays, then whenever I need to on weekends.  Usually around 8:30AM, though.

U. Underwear: Always.  No LiLo problems for me!

V. Vegetable you hate: White asparagus.  The first time I tried it was when I went to Spain my Junior year of college and I thought I was going to die.
W. What makes you run late: Not being happy with my hair or encountering traffic caused by my pet peeve terrible drivers.  Usually I always try to be 15 minutes early to everything, though.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: So many.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Wimpies.  Do any of you know what wimpies are?  I only ask because it seems like a local term that nobody outside of my hometown area has ever heard before, and everyone looks at me all confused whenever I bring it up.
Z. Zoo animal: Anything fluffy and cute :)  I love baby zoo animals.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...