Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Swap #4 - Ravelry Favorites Swap

So last week, I promised you all a blog post by the end of the week.  I lied.  I'm making up for that now by posting a photo from my most recent swap (this is a long time coming, believe you me!):


Isn't it a wonderful package?  As mentioned in previous posts, the theme was Ravelry Favorites, and you had to go through your partner's Ravelry favorites list and choose one of their hats to make.  I had been drooling over this hat for months, but never had the time to make it (what with the house hunting, actually buying the house, then moving, not to mention starting my MBA, and a whole bunch of other stuff I'm sure you don't care about, so why am I rambling?).

If you'd like to make your own, here is the link to purchase the wonderful pattern: clicky!

The stitch markers are absolutely wonderful, as well.  I always get excited when someone sends me those :)  These particular markers are made with jewels to look like flowers - a perfect Spring package!  It's unfortunate I haven't had much knitting on my plate, but I'm hoping to have some time soon so I can use them.

And look at that bookmark!  I don't know how you people make those things.  Trying to crochet thread snowflakes for Christmas made my fingers cry in pain, and my stitches are nowhere near as neat and tidy as that when all is said and done (hmmm, maybe someday I'll get around to posting pictures of those, too :P)  Beautiful Spring colors!

Okay, enough gushing.  Suffice it to say I had an awesomely talented swap partner.  Many thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a great swap package! I love that hat!! Adding it to my ever growing queue

Unknown said...

Isn't it awesome?! And yes, you have to beware of the favoriting. I added about 20 new patterns to my queue after browsing through everyone else's, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...