Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ready for Shipping!

Ready for Shipping!
Ready for Shipping!,
originally uploaded by jennlikesyarn.
These "Whitney Port" headbands will be ready for shipping out this Friday! The pink one is the headband featured on the pattern page - I decided to list it in my shop because it was cute, and not everyone knows how to knit.

I then made the cream-colored one as a custom order. They look mighty pretty together, wouldn't you say? :)

I've also taken to punching holes through my business cards and using them a tags... it was too much upkeep having both business cards and tags (believe it or not), so now they're multipurpose. And I certainly have enough of them!

So... these are all going out on Friday because I'm already taking a 1/2 day at work for yet another wedding (second one in two weeks!). The post office has such wonky hours that I either make Nick take them for me because he works by one, or I go on the rare occasion I have time off. How and when do you guys ship out your stuff? I used to use UPS, but they really, REALLY seemed like a rip-off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...