Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Featured shop item: Sparkly pink knit headband with daisy loom flower and BLING!

I realized I haven't been blogging a lot of my current projects.  Some of my current projects end up in my etsy shop, and I sometimes don't think they get the attention they deserve.  I'm not sure if I'm awful at advertising or what, but I thought I'd start featuring an item here and there on my blog to give my readers and faithful customers more information about each product :D

Back in January, I visited a friend of mine in West Chester and we took some time to shop at her amazing Jo-ann Fabrics.  You have to understand that my experience with Jo-ann this far in my life has always been eh.  You know, if you want fabric, it's definitely been the place to go, but never if I wanted yarn.

This Jo-ann was fantastic, though.  So much more yarn than my local ACMoore and even Michaels.  I made it a point to pick up some Caron Simply Soft Party yarn because I just can't buy it around here, so I stocked up on some Fuschia Sparkle and Spring Sparkle:

Caron Simply Soft Party - Spring SparkleCaron Simply Soft Party - Fuschia Sparkle
Aren't they great?  Of course, I dived into the pink yarn first, and this is what I came up with:

100_2276

100_2286

Holy bling!  To clarify, it's one of my usual knit headbands, but with a sparkly daisy loom flower and a bunch of bling glued to the middle.  I absolutely love it and will have to make one for myself in the future.  But for now, it can be purchased in my etsy shop.

I can't wait to break into the green!  I just hope I'll be able to find this yarn at a local store again.  I'd love to try some of the royal blue color.  So pretty!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...